This race is all about the local area. From the wonderful and historic location at Carillon Park to the many Dayton- and Ohio-based sponsors, we are all about DAYTON.
This event is designed for ladies! Awards, swag, and expotique will all be women-focused. Walkers and runners are welcome. We will have men's shirts available as an option.
Virtual Event Information
- Walk or run the 4-mile distance on your own
- Download the IYR Virtual app and complete your race or manually enter your time into the race website
- We'll provide your race packet (see below for information)
- You'll have from May 1 through Friday, May 7 at 7:30pm to enter your time.
- Door prizes will be selected live at 7:30pm on Friday, May 7
- Full details will be emailed as we get closer to the event.
Your registration includes an awesome Brooks tech tee (you can upgrade to a hoodie), a Ladies Rock Dayton tote bag, a delicious treat, and entry to magnificent door prizes, including a surprise gift from our title sponsor, Gloria & Associates, Realtor Keller Williams Community Partners!
Registration information - online registration only
ONE DAY ONLY! Register March 6 for only $24.99!
March 7 through May 7 at 8pm - $35
Add a hoodie for $24.99
Shirts are guaranteed if registered by April 12th. All fees are nonrefundable.
By participating in our virtual event, you agree to follow local, state, and national guidelines regarding social distancing.
- Runners Plus in south Dayton will be hosting packet pick up. Thursday and Friday May 6th and 7th from 10am-5pm.
- You are welcome to pick up a packet for a friend.
- Runners Plus may be required to limit the number of customers in the store, so please be patient if you come at a busy time. It should be quick though!
- If you'd prefer to have the packet brought out to your car, simply call 937-424-8840 when you arrive, and someone will walk the packet out to you.
- If you cannot make it to packet pickup, you can choose to have your packet mailed to you for $4.99.
You'll be entered to win our magnificent door prizes!
$1 of each registration will be donated to Maple Tree Cancer Alliance, our charity partner. Their "goal is to improve the quality of life for individuals afflicted with cancer by focusing on their physical and spiritual health." No one is ever turned away because of an inability to pay. Additional funds are welcome and can be donated through this registration site.
Submit your time by May 7th at 7:30pm!Using one of the two options below, you have until May 7 to submit your time
Download the IYR Virtual App - Use the app on your run, walk, or roll and your time will upload automatically to the race site when you finish your registered distance!
Or add your time manually - Add your time by finding your name on the results page.
If you need additional support with this, check out this helpful site or send an email to Key Sports!